My Fellow Compatriots, do please allow me to present my logical arguments based on my (Little) levels of reasoning and legal understanding of the current predicament facing this “failed and shattered coalition government”, headed by (Adama Barrow) the clueless and accidental President of The Gambia.
To begin with, Let’s take a reality check by reviewing the Sequences of events that propelled these Incompetent and Corrupt gang of criminals who fraudulently assumed power in our Motherland by rigging the presidential elections result of 2016.
(1) The Truth Is, three Year’s Was Agreed Upon By All The Party Leaders And A Legal Framework Was Drafted And Signed By All Stakeholders, Right?
(2) A Convention Was Then Organised And The Scam Was Evident; Because Some Conspired To Get One Candidate Elected Thus Render The Entire Process Nothing Short Of A Formality Rather Than A Genuine Democratic Contest As Reiterate By Hamat Bah, The Leader Of The NRP.
(3) Barrow Was Supposedly Elected And Declared The Winner To Serve As Their Independent Candidate, He Followed The Legal Framework And Resigned For The “United Democratic Party” So A To Serve As The perfect Instrument That All Parties Will Be Backing To As An Independent Coalition Candidate.
(4) Together, They Then Went On To Sell Their Manifesto Of Coalition 2016, Which Clearly States That They Will Be Establishing A Transitional Government Of Three Years And Ensure A Free And Fair Elections Will Be
Conducted On A Level Playing Field.
(5) The Gambian Electorates Were Told Of Their “Legal Framework And Conditions” They All Agreed Upon And Asked Them To Vote For Their Three Years Manifestos, And They Did So Based On What They Campaigned On As A Coalition.
Therefore, it will be disingenuous for any political leader to say Or do otherwise, with regards to president Barrow’s legal mandate of three years, without seeking the consent of the very electorates (Gambians) you’d all banked on to seek for their mandate to govern our Motherland in the first place.
Ironically, the disgraced former Vice-President ( Fatoumata Tambajang Jallow) seems to have quickly forgotten all about the “Legal Framework And Convention” she presided over, talk less of the democratic and moral principles in their dealings as elders of today.
Needless to say, Fatoumata Tambajang Jallow has now exposed her double standards I warned you all about beyond redemption. She desperately attempted to pull a fast one on us, in broad daylight, and I am glad to have been vindicated, time and time again.
She’s merely playing tricks and mind games with the Gambian’s just to test the waters by embracing falsehood and knowingly deviating from the truth for all the very obvious (Money and Position) reasons, but she will only have herself to blame in end, by the grace of the Almighty.
Notwithstanding, she can appease the clueless and accidental president for all we care but let them all be aware that the ultimate decision to extend his legal mandate lies squarely in the hands of the Gambian electorates and NOT these so-called party leaders.
Those who chose to knowingly Or unknowingly lie And tricked our electorates into falling for their mouth’s full of it; must now go back to them and let them have the final say as to whether they will agree to extend his mandate Or not?
Because in any democratic dispensation, the ultimate power lies in the hands of the masses and as a matter of fact, the Gambian electorates are the ones to make that final call and certainly NOT from these selfish, greedy and dishonest leaders running the affair of The Gambia at this hour.
Please, folks! Do not be fooling yourselves to think that we, as a nation, can be tricked Or be cowed into accepting such precedence to be set by Adama Barrow and his recklessly failed administration. Hell No….
We, the Gambian(s) will finally decide and shape our own destiny without you and your gang of robbers and thieves wrecking our society today.
Wake up Barrow and smell the coffee. Adama Barrow, judgement day is getting nearer and no mother Or no father can save you and your criminal cartels from ripping what you’ve sown.
#NB: ADAMA BARROW, YOU ALL WILL BE RISKING FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE WITH THE GAMBIAN(S) AS A SOVERIGN PEOPLE. THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AND THE REST OF THE WORLD ARE CLOSELY MONITORING ALL THE DEVELOPMENTS COMING FROM OUR MOTHERLAND WITH KEEN INTEREST, SO RIDICULE NOT YOURSELVES AND FAMILIES…PLEASE.
On a final note, I will advise you all to avoid setting our Motherland on fire because of your greed and selfishness. Best to respect your words and fulfil your promises Or face the consequences of falling from grace, come December, by the grace of The Almighty.
A Word Is Surely Enough For The Wise.
Sulayman Shyngle Nyassi/UK
Recipient of The Order of The Republic of The Gambia (O.R.G)